10.29.2009

Doubter


He painted me.


He kissed me and let me frozen like a statue on this painting.
my head was hidden.


my heart was rotten.


I was safe though.

So, safe I stayed.

safe and full of depression.

So, empty i felt.

empty and full of you.



I m a doubter...

and every time I try to think of keeping my faith, I rather run into your mind.

and stay there in your darkness.

And...I can hear you whispering...those words

''But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.''' M.Yeats

and then. i feel safe again.

So, safe I stayed.

safe and happy.


I am lost into the broken dreams, struggling to make them come true.

I d rather be tripping
make you understand who exactly you are.

for me.


..... You Know Exactly Who You Are....


my shooting star


''Dedicated to Cryo''

No comments: